Collectors Challenge season is here and we’re excited to offer members more time to get involved now through July 31!
Members can view the Collectors Challenge online toolkit for fundraising and activity ideas. Our poster may be downloaded and shared via email or on your company’s website.
We hope you join us to support the ACA International Education Foundation (ACAEF) and the Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship Program.
Remember, participation can be simple, such as a one-time event, or one event per week, but most importantly—Collectors Challenge is a fun way for member companies to work together for a good cause. By supporting the ACAEF, you can help create a more positive public image of the industry and encourage your colleagues to take pride in their work. Share your activities on progress with us on Facebook and Twitter @ACAIntl or on our LinkedIn page.
Try some of ACA’s Collectors Challenge ideas:
- Virtual Walk/Run/Bike-A-Thon: Pledge how much per mile you will walk/run/bike during the month of June and donate the total to the Education Foundation.
- Guess the amount in the candy jar: $1 per guess for a chance to win the jar of candy and a gift card.
- Silent Auction: Come up with some fun packages to bid on and support the Education Foundation.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Submit a drink recipe and create a drink recipe book. Celebrate by hosting a happy hour and charge $5 to attend. Everyone who attends gets a copy of the recipe book.
- Plant a tree community service project. ACA did this last year. Staff donates $2 to plant a tree and $1 goes to the tree planting and the other $1 goes to the Education Foundation.